- Advanced water protection alerts owners if the washer has a stuck drain or slow drain condition, which helps conserve water.
- Rugged door handle and new lock mechanism ensure easy opening and closing and reliable locking -- no more door lock error codes
- Programming and audit data via PDA saves time
- New four-compartment chemical dispenser adds chemicals at the right time, automatically, saving customers time. The dispenser also eliminates over-sudsing conditions.
- New triple-lip seal and a stainless steel sleeve around the trunnion, deliver the strongest line of defense in protecting the bearings against the damaging effects of moisture.
||2.76 cu. ft.
|Door Opening Size
|Door Bottom to Floor
||2 @ 3/4"
||1 @ 2"
|Drain Height To Floor
Energy Star Rated:
2.8 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.